Sunday, May 22, 2016

Cora - Fresh New Cut!

Cora has needed a hair cut for awhile now...  it's just been 'hanging' there ya know!?  It needed trimmed for sure, but I actually wanted it cut - like a full blown inch - even it out.  (I don't think I'll ever really want her hair long... just seems like a lot of work and fight!!)  Well we have typically gone to Ryan's cousin, and she's great... but one day (about a month ago), Cora mentioned that she wanted Jess to cut her hair.  So we were able to get into Jess... and it worked out perfectly.  Cora did great (with the help of the iPad), but she was comfortable with Jess too.  

It's adorable... and I love it.  I'm so glad we cut a bunch off... just starting fresh.  :)  Perfect for summer.
There's the inch or so!

Thank you Jess!!!
Final look.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment