Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekend

It's Sunday night already... I swear it was just Friday at 4pm.  That's so disappointing!

Friday night we went out for dinner - our usual, El Rodeo.  After the kids were in bed, I cleaned a little and did some laundry.  I knew that I wouldn't be able to get much done Saturday morning with just the kids and me home.  Ryan needed to work Saturday morning... then we headed out to Clarion.  

When we first got to the farm, Kayson and Ryan found Papa Paul in the field.  They rode in the combine with him for about 2 hours.  K was in heaven!  They took a load of beans to the Co-Op and everything.  I think they had a good time!!  I know Ryan enjoyed himself.  After that, we got everyone together and did the Hardy Grandkid pictures.  As always, we have so much fun with this.  The kids are so great.  Unfortunately, my Cora was not having any of it. She had a super short nap in the car (maybe 50 minutes), then just was out of sorts... wanted only me (imagine that)... and wasn't going to smile.  We did the best we could - with the help of Uncle Greg jumping up and down and at least making her look in the right direction and not scream.  ha.  Oh well.  Good memories.  

Saturday night we ordered pizza in and just had a great time hanging out and laughing.  

Today we got ourselves up and went to church...  then had a quick lunch in town.  Kayson wanted to ride the 4-wheeler before we headed home, so we let him do that before we got on the road.  It was a beautiful day, so being outside was perfect for everyone.  

Thankfully the kids slept on the way home.  (Still not long enough, but better than 50 minutes!)  Ryan mowed when we got home...  Cora and I got groceries...  Kayson did a lot of playing the iPad...  more time outside...  and we are wiped out.  (or at least I am!)

Cora's been having trouble going to bed the last 4 or 5 nights... tonight was another rough one.  I'm hoping this is very short lived.  Ryan has to be in MN this week, so I would like things to go pretty smooth around here!  ha.  

Again, totally bummed that it's Sunday night already.  Man. Time just goes too fast.  

I took a ton of pictures, but wanted to show a few of the grandkid pics... and other randoms.  We had a really nice time.  


The best group picture.  Blessed.
Hope & Ash having fun!
1 picture of about 15 that was "okay".  :)
Papa Paul's 4-wheeler
Finally - a nice picture of her.  :)
Hardy girls.  Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment