Sunday, October 27, 2013

Um... ??

I don't feel like I have much to say... it's been awhile since my last post, and I guess I've just been busy.  Well, maybe?  Yeah...  I have, we have.  The week nights simply get away from me.  Kayson's been going to bed around 8:30 (like normal) - but sometimes it ends up being later, or he just gets out of bed a couple times and lolly-gags.  Monday and Tuesday I had to work after he went to bed, so those nights were shot for getting on the blog.  Wednesday Ryan got home from MN...  so we caught up on a few of our shows.  Then Thursday and Friday...  well - they are gone, over with, caput.  

Anyway, things have been fine.  Saturday, Ryan and Mike and several other Creston guys headed over to the football game.  The kids and I hung out...  not going to lie - it was a VERY long day.  Ryan returned after 12 hours and was more than wiped out... so it was a long evening as well!

Today we've been hanging out.  I was able to get away and do some shopping for myself.  I've needed new dress pants for a long time, and I got 3 new pairs.  Plus a few sweaters.  I'm pleased with them...  but then again, I always feel like I buy the same stuff.  I watch those 'make over' shows all the time...  and love them... and think - "I can do that".  and I don't.  Oh well!  Next on my list is riding boots.  I wanted some last year and never got them.  I WILL purchase soon.  :)

It's a beautiful day today...  the kids and I went for a walk a little bit ago.  Cora's been playing super nice... and Kayson's been pretty darn good too.  It's so unfortunate that the weekends go by quickly.  I say that every weekend.  :(

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment