Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday's Thoughts

  • I'm tired.  Imagine that.
  • Tonight we visited Lacey and Justin and the kids...  we had a nice time.  We need to do that WAY more often.
  • I'm going through pictures tonight...  the Hardy grandkid pics, other random ones and trying to place an order.  I need some updated ones at home and my desk at work!
  • The kids were good tonight...  Cora just walked around Lacey's and touched and looked at everything.  ha.  Kayson did well too - he played with Kipton pretty well, so that was nice.  
  • I miss Ryan.  It's only Tuesday.
  • My dogs drive me crazy.  I shouldn't be like that... but there's always something with them.  I guess that's part of having dogs, and having them get older!!!
  • I just folded a load of laundry...  probably can pack away Kayson's shorts, huh?
  • Speaking of clothes...  I think I need a whole new wardrobe.  I get sooooo bored with what I wear.  Same.thing.every.week.  Boring.  I'd like some riding boots...  some new tops...  I need a couple pairs of dress pants.  Ugh.  I hate money.  ha.  :)
  • I'm looking forward to this weekend...  nice, open weekend...  AND having some friends over Saturday night.  Just what I like.  
  • ... I'm still tired.  I'll go to bed.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment