Monday, February 5, 2024

Northwest Nightfall Show Choir 2024

Saturday morning, Kayson and Inferno performed at their first official show choir competition.  It was a day for them!  Arriving to get on busses at 7am, and K didn't get home til nearly 11pm!  That's like a dance competition!  

So since this is still very new to us - we arrived about 30 minutes before they were to perform...  got seating, and then they started pretty close to 9:45 am.  20 minutes - and it was over.  So fast - but they did really well.  Again, I was super impressed!  

Unfortunately, Inferno was not chosen for finals, but that's ok.  But with that, you could choose to stay and watch/cheer on the rest of the night or go home.  Kayson stayed, hence getting home late.  

I think overall he had a good time...  besides being tired, I'm sure.  But I've always said, this is a great new experience, and I'm glad he's participating. 



No comments:

Post a Comment