Monday, February 19, 2024

2024 Revolution Talent dance comp

First dance competition under our belts!
Revolution Talent is one of the comps that we always participate in.  It's a big one, and it's got good, tough competition. 
Cora's group danced Saturday afternoon through the evening. Thankfully the comp ran ahead of schedule, so we weren't there til 11pm (just 9:45pm!)

I'm proud of Cora - she doesn't want any help in the dressing room...  I try to stay out of her way, but also get that feeling in my gut "I want her to want my help."  Her dances did alright - not nearly as well as we all had hoped. 
Goldie Locks - Elite Gold
Never Dreamed - Elite Gold
Snow Day - Platinum
Wash that Man - Elite Gold
Girls Night Out - Elite Gold

I'm hoping the kids learn from this weekend - and work on cleaning stuff up, and be ready for the next one!
Here are some great pics from the weekend:




























No comments:

Post a Comment