Thursday, January 25, 2024

This & That

I feel like we've been busy... but not many pictures have been taken.  I'm realizing that Kayson literally hates pictures, and now I get the "that's dumb Mom".  Having a teen boy is tough. 

We are still busy with basketball - I can't say that the team has gotten better!  They have not.  Kayson does a fine job, but of course, Ryan thinks he can be better... which is probably true.  Him, along with many others!!  It's been a tough thing realizing that some teens just don't care - if they don't have the passion, it's going to be hard to push them.  With that, I've always said - "I just want him to be a part of a team and have fun."  Maybe that's dumb, but that's the mom in me. 

Cora is still hard at dance...  they've wrapped up the competition dances, now already moving forward with recital dances!  It seems like the season is already flying by!!  We have Barefoot coming up, which is always fun.  Cora seems to be enjoying the helper class - she tells us some cute stories of those little babies.  

I'm back into the office 3 days a week.  I can't say that I like it - because I don't.  I really like being at home... but I'm surviving.  




Fun birthday lunch with Lacey and Colleen






No comments:

Post a Comment