Friday, January 12, 2024

2024 Parade of Show Choirs

Kayson's first official (informal) show choir performance was Thursday, January 11.  Going into this, both Ryan and I had no idea what to expect... and it definitely exceeded my expectations!  Wow it was amazing. 

So the Parade of Show Choirs 'shows off' 7th, 8th, 9th (Inferno), JV (Spirit) and Varsity (Millennium) show choirs.  It was so much fun.  Especially seeing those 7th graders - trying so hard, doing super well...  but with each age group, everything continued to get better, louder, etc.  So cool.

Now with this all being said, Kayson is already saying he's not going to go out next year.  That of course bums me out, but we will just go one season at a time.  He did well - he could definitely improve on his facials!!  But he was out there doing what he was supposed to do.  I'm super proud of him. 

I really need to force him to take more pictures...  so this is all I have. 






No comments:

Post a Comment