Monday, November 13, 2023

This & That and Papa Mike

Honestly, there hasn't been much going on - for activities lately.  The kids are just going through dance and basketball practices.  Things have been pretty good... and a pretty good routine. 

Our sweet Papa Mike has been in the hospital for the last week and a half unfortunately...  fighting a terrible infection that he got while undergoing a surgery.  It's been a rough couple weeks for him - I know he's so frustrated, but I think we are on the up and up.  Each day is getting better.  Continued prayers for that guy and gaining his strength!!

Ryan's been super busy with work - travelling, and then any time that he's home, he's been down in Creston with his parents.  I'm sure he's exhausted!  He did step away and get to the Iowa game on Saturday - took Kayson and K's friend Ben.  I believe they had a good time. 

I am now back in the office 3 days a week.  Last week was the first official week - and I was pooped!!  We can choose any 3 days to go in, which is nice...  I'll for sure be in on Tuesday's, and then probably Mondays or Thursdays.  I think it just kind of depends on evening schedules and meetings.  

Miss Allie and Cora and Maggie.


Loves from Boomer


We did some crafts with Aylah!


Duke, K and Ben at the Iowa/Rutgers game


No comments:

Post a Comment