Monday, December 5, 2022

Weekend

Our weekend started well... and ended not so great. 

Friday night we stayed in... was nice to be home, and we just hung out.  I got the kids to play Skip-Bo with me, and we had so much fun.  

Saturday - Kayson had a basketball tournament here in town, close by, so that was nice... was glad we didn't have to drive to Ames.  I just wasn't feeling it!  He had an okay day of ball... didn't get in much, and I'm personally wondering if it's because of the coach they had.  I could be wrong, but I was not impressed by him at all.  Anyway...  the team went 3-0 Saturday, so that was good. 

Sunday - Ryan woke up sick...  achy, cough, fever...  so guessing he has influenza or Covid.  He's hunkered down in the bedroom...  haven't barely talked to him.  So Sunday was a little chaotic - Got Cora to dance, I got groceries, walked Boomer, got Kayson to ball...  couldn't stay because I need to pick up Cora.  So I missed the first game, and of course, was told he did a good job - had 3 3-pointers, I believe.  Cora and I got to the last game... he played a lot that game, but came out with a loss... I know he was bummed.  

We headed home and just relaxed.  I started coughing... like a dry cough, and am not feeling 100% either.  Pisses me off.  We have been so healthy - but the last 3 months, someone has been sick, or fainting, or experiencing allergies, or something... and I'm over it.  It's just one of those days where I'm tired, and I'm crabby...  life can be hard!!!!

A few pictures. 




I LOVE our basement tree!!!

Celebrated Crosby's 5th birthday!  Love that kid!




No comments:

Post a Comment