Friday, December 9, 2022

Influenza A

Playing catchup... 

Monday I started feeling pretty icky...  coughing mostly.  Ryan was down and out all day...  feeling miserable. 

Tuesday - Ryan was diagnosed with Influenza A.  Home with Tami-flu to help calm it down... and back to bed. 

Wednesday I was miserable.  I got into an urgent care - Influenza A and tonsillitis for me.  Slept all day.

Thursday, Ryan started feeling much better - coughing still pretty bad, he gets that dry, annoying cough.  My cough is deep and rattily, but I can't get anything 'up'.  and it hurts so bad...  We both have sore chests, diaphragm areas...  

Friday - Finally doing better...  Ryan worked from home, and had energy.  I still am tired, and coughing like crazy, but I definitely am on the mend.  

What a freaking week.  I'm so mad this happened to us... and I know we didn't get the flu shot, so we were bound to get it.  I know it.  But we have always been so healthy, and I just feel like the last 4 months or so, things have been off for us... and it makes me so sad.  

I am praying so hard that the kids stay healthy through all of this.  I would be shocked if they do, but I can pray and do all the cleaning to try to prevent it.  


I'm sure more to come...  

No comments:

Post a Comment