Monday, July 25, 2022

Free weekend!

We have been busy...  doing this and that, enjoying summer and also getting some things checked off the list to do.  One of those was taking my kids to the pool.  I know they've been several times, but I haven't... and I was ready for a pool day!

Michelle, Cora and Ian joined us Saturday afternoon...  and it was so much fun.   The kids did awesome, and Michelle and I were able to chill a bit!  Ryan and Jesse went for lunch and drank a few too many beers.  ha.  Then we all headed to Van Meter to hang at their house Saturday night.  Yummy food, and just a great little night.  

Sunday was a relaxing day... we all slept in, real good!  Then Cora wanted to go back to Van Meter and hang with Cora A.  So Kayson went too!  Thanks to Michelle!  They hung out there for most of the afternoon...  I did grocery shopping and some things around the house.  Otherwise, I was pretty chill.  

Friday afternoon, Cora got her nails done too... tips!  Oh man, what have I created!  She loves them, and they look so good on her!  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment