Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Easter Weekend

I luckily had Friday off from work for Good Friday.  And I tell you what, it was exactly what I needed.  I needed a break from work, and just needed to get a few things done at home.  I was able to meet Colleen for lunch, which again, was much needed.  We hadn't seen each other in months...  miss her all the time.  

Once the school day was over, I got Cora ready for a birthday party.  Kayson had already gone to a birthday party (straight from school).  (We don't see much of him!)  So Ryan and I had a free night - so we met Jess and Alexis for supper, and it was great.  Again, much needed to see them/catch up and just have a couple hours.  

K stayed over with Caleb...  we got Cora from a friends... and finally home and chilled.  It was a good Friday. 

Saturday we headed to Clarion for Easter.  Saturday was going to work best for everyone.  It was nice to see everyone and of course see Aylah.  She was a little fussy most of the day - my guess is she was over-stimulated and just held too much!  But it was a pretty good day...  we just made the day trip, and got home late Saturday night. 

Sunday we went to church.  WHAT?!?  We haven't been for a very long time, and it's sad.  Our kids schedules just don't allow us to, and I've always wished there would be no sports on Sunday mornings.  But there is...  Anyway, Mike and JeanAnn joined us at church which was nice...  then back to our house to eat a yummy lunch and just hang out.  

We enjoyed the free Sunday...  I got some laundry done and also relaxed.
  








No comments:

Post a Comment