Monday, April 25, 2022

#2 13U baseball tournament - CIS Tournament of Champions

Baseball in the hurricane winds!!  For the entire weekend!  

Saturday was windy and warm and cloudy...  really weird day for weather - and ended up storming that night. Sunday was windy and chilly and sunny.  So weird!  And poor kids (and parents), but as always, kids are resilient and just fought through it all. 

The Aces went 5-0 this weekend - winning the CIS Tournament of Champions for 13U.  What a great weekend for them... and fun watching!  I was able to watch Saturday's 2nd game... then Sunday we went to the first 2 games.  Cora, again, fighting the cold and SOOOO tired from her busyness - we headed home to watch the 3rd game/championship game at home.  I hated missing, but I guess I have to do what's best for my kids... 

Plus it worked out - I didn't get as nervous just watching on the GameChanger app!  ha.  I hear Kayson did amazing at pitching... getting all the outs, and I couldn't be happier for him.  He is struggling at hitting (and getting on base), so this was what he needed - a 'good'.  So happy for him. 





Buddies!!  Hud and Caleb!






Seems like he always gets hit by a pitch!






No comments:

Post a Comment