Monday, November 1, 2021

Weekend & Halloween!

Happy Halloween... that means fall is wrapping up to me, and it'll be winter, then Christmas.  Yikes!

Friday the kids didn't have school...  which unfortunately makes for a long day for them.  I had to work, so I couldn't spend a ton of time tending to them, so they were lazy and bored!  I hate days like that.  

Saturday seemed to be a busy day...  we took it easy in the morning which was great.  Then Cora had a birthday party to go to (one of the dance girls), so while the girls were there, a few moms got together for a drink.  Super fun to just sit and chat.  Then Saturday night was Beggar's Night - Kayson ended up having Hud and Caleb over to hang/hand out candy and sleep over.  They think they are getting to big for trick or treat night, but honestly - I was perfectly fine with them hanging out with Ryan and me.  We had a really good time.  Cora dressed as a policewoman and looked adorable.  She walked the streets with a few neighbor girls.  After Beggar's Night was done, Ryan and I went down to the neighbors and hung out there for awhile... kids were just at home.  That's the nice thing about their age... we can just 'leave' them for a bit!  It was a fun night. 

Sunday - lazy day!!!  Cora had dance.  K's friends headed home.  I didn't even get groceries!!  Lazy!

We got Boom a jacket.  He hates it!

Fun night dressing up at dance!

Cora the cop!





Love these boys!

Sneak peek of Cora's trio dance!

Sneak peek of Large Group jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment