Wednesday, May 12, 2021

COVID Vaccine #2

Monday, Ryan and I were set for our second vaccine...  we headed down to Creston for this again.  Seems silly to drive there, but we also made an additional stop - furniture shopping!  

First - we both had NO symptoms from the second vaccine.  It was a shocker!!  We both were expecting to be 'down' for at least a day, and the only thing that happened was being tired about 14 hours after.  And it wasn't terrible tired, just a normal - but it hit me hard for about 2 hours.  Then I was good.  I'm super pleased that we both handled it well, and it's over. 

Second - furniture shopping!  We have needed new family room furniture for awhile now - the leather couch and chair have been with us for 16 years or something like that!!  I'd say they got we/Ryan got his money's worth!!  We stopped in at Coen's Furniture - family friend owns it, and we had a good visit with the owner and ended up buying a new sofa and chair.  I'm excited.  We need it, and it'll be a good 'update'.  Unfortunately, we may not receive it til this winter, but oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment