Thursday, June 4, 2020

This & That


  • We have a house guest...  Logan's job has changed, so he is back in the office here in the DSM area, so he is crashing at our house Monday through Friday.  It's nice having him here, something different and the kids enjoy him. 
    • Soon Hope will be crashing here as well...  
    • She'll be our 'nanny' for the majority of the summer, which I'm really looking forward to.  I need the break from trying to keep the kids busy.  I know they'll find stuff to do, however, it might be a tad boring because pools are closed, but that's the way it goes. 
  • Baseball season has started...  practices and we have our first baseball tournament this weekend. We'll see how things go, but could be rocky with such a big 'break' from practices, etc.
  • I'm thinking I need to take a few days off soon...  to work in that terrible storage room!  With baseball starting, our weekends are going to be busy, so thinking a couple days to tackle the storage room would be good.  I don't think garage sales are really starting here, but I could at least organize and try selling some stuff.  More to come on that. 
  • The kids have been sleeping in...  like til 8:30, sometimes til 9!  (Cora has done 9:30 a couple of times!) This is huge.  It's nice having quiet mornings and they aren't rushed.  What will we do when we have to go back to morning stuff!?  
  • Boomer is enjoying our time at home... still.  We are somewhat on a routine with him, but he's still hating his kennel.  He just wants out.  I need to do more training, but honestly - I don't have the 'free' time to do that... and stuff like that takes a lot of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment