Sunday, June 6, 2010

How cute are these?!

I've seen these flip flops for kids all over, we picked up a pair today at Target. Oh my goodness - look at those cute fat feet! ;) Kayson wasn't quite sure of them at first - probably felt weird between his toes... but he got used to them!



Our weekend was good... I spent all day at Volley's on Saturday playing in a Sand VB tourny. Wow - I'm old. It's official. We played all day - from 10 am til 6:30 pm. We got 2nd place, which was great. I think by 2:30, I couldn't feel my arches, they hurt so bad... we were all sun burnt and super tired! BUT we all did it, and it was for a good charity. I can say, I probably won't do that again - at least til next year! aha. Ryan and Kayson had a good day while I was gone... sure does make me miss him. I hate to be gone from him (and Ryan) all day on a weekend!! Today we've done this and that, including us all taking naps... I was pooped! Ryan is on vacation this week (enter jealousy here!).

Here's a picture of Kayson showing us his muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment