Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just the way I like it.

The Taylor's had a great day... great weather... great company (just the 3 of us!)... productive... it was great! This morning we were up bright and early (6:15) - darnit! We started the day - did some errands this morning. We hit the mall - it wasn't busy, so that was SUPER nice! We ate lunch at my favorite - Panera Bread. Yum yum. Then home... Kayson took a great nap this afternoon while Ryan and I washed both vehicles and did other stuff around the house, including laundry, watering the lawn, putting up the garage door opener thingie (keypad thing) and cleaned a little. After nap and snack, we played outside for about an hour... and fought to come back in! I'm noticing now that I got a little sun - my cheeks are red and my neck is too! Ryan made a great dinner - pork loins and fried potatoes (Yum yum again) and then we relaxed by watching the movie "The BlindSide". Excellent movie. A feel good movie. I love those kind!

I'm tired now... Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment