Friday, April 16, 2010

Expectations... and Blah

Have you ever been just plain disappointed in someone or something? I guess that's a silly question - because if you haven't ever been, then I want your life! ha. Sometimes disappointment comes over me and I try to darndest to 'get over it' and have it not ruin my day.

According to Websters Dictionary, Disappointed means: defeated in expectation or hope

So now that I have read that meaning, maybe I just write this all up to expecting too much. Do I expect too much of others around me or of life in general? I've never said I was a perfect person, by a LONG shot, but I feel like I really try to make others happy and put others first... I expect for others to do the same thing.
-----------
Moving on... not much has been going on with us over the past week. Which isn't a bad thing! We've had some great weather to enjoy. Kayson really, REALLY likes being outside... I've said before, we will probably have some 'fights'... and they've already started. The second we get home, Kayson wants to be outside. But I need to put my bags down first, get the dogs, change my clothes and THEN we can go outside - but those 5 minutes or so are just brutal for Kayson! ha. Stinker. I'm looking forward to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment