Monday, March 4, 2024

This & That (& celebrating Aylah!)

Our weekend was pretty good...  we were pretty busy, which I actually didn't mind.  I find that if we don't have anything to do, I get too bored - and then sleepy.  I'm not taking naps during the day!

Friday night, Kelsey and I went out for dinner, then went to a "Women's Night Out" at Hope Lutheran.  There was a comedian and appetizers, etc... it was a ton of fun!

Saturday - Cora's conferences, then we went to Aylah's 2nd birthday party!  I can't believe she's going to be 2!  It was a perfect day, and we had so much fun celebrating her!!

Saturday afternoon, the rest of the family was lazy, and I went to watch Lacey's little girl play some volleyball.  That was fun... and fun to sit and chat with Lacey and Justin. 

Sunday - dance - and groceries for me.  I did some cleaning and laundry...  then Sunday night, Cora and I went to watch her bestie, Maggie, at a gymnastics competition!  Man that was so fun...  we learned a lot, and we are so proud of Maggie!











No comments:

Post a Comment