Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Summer - This & That!

Well, the kids are in week 2 of summer... so far so good. 

I'm still working from home most days...  and it's going ok.  We have hired two nannies to keep Cora busy.  Alivia Varley (dancer from CESOD) will be with her Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.  So far so good!  And then our neighbor friend, Olivia Berger will be with Cora on Tuesdays. 

Kayson is still doing AI twice a week, which is good... then also baseball.  He's also kept fairly busy (I mean, busy enough for a 13 year old boy!) - and has hung with friends a little.  But this phase of life is harder... he wants to hang with friends/do stuff, but doesn't have a car!  I can haul him, but also I have to put a pause on driving him all over too!

The kids, hopefully, will step up this summer and help with Boomer more.  I know Kayson has been better at taking him for walks, which is nice.

Lack of pictures of Mr. Kayson.  Wonder why??? :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment