Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Kayson - on the road to Braces!!

We've been seeing the orthodontist for awhile now - just 6 month check ups to see where Kayson's mouth is, extracting teeth and just prepping. 

Today was another appointment, but I knew deep down this one would be actually doing something!!  And I was right --- the plan is to get a 'roof' spacer (something similar to what I had when I was growing up!), use that or about 3 or 4 months to spread his mouth open...  because he has two more teeth to come through.  And there just isn't any room right now!  

Then the process will be braces on the top.  

That's all we know now, but more to come on this!  I'm excited, Kayson is nervous, but this is part of growing up and he has my mouth and teeth - so lucky him - braces are in his future!  

No comments:

Post a Comment