Monday, April 12, 2021

COVID Vaccine #1

Well, Ryan and I bit the bullet and proceeded with getting the first vaccine shot for COVID.  Not going to lie, I was (and still am) super hesitant about getting it.  It makes me nervous - we have no idea how this will affect us down the road.  It just makes me worry.  But Ryan was a little more 'demanding', so we drove to Creston Friday morning.  (Everywhere around DSM was a longer wait to get it, and we figured, let's just do it).   It worked out fine. 

No side effects of the first shot - except a super sore arm.  I think my arm hurt all the way til Saturday night, which was a little annoying!  


We will see how the next one goes.  There's word that there ARE side effects of not feeling well, and I'm not good being sick, so I am praying I have no issues!


No comments:

Post a Comment