Wednesday, June 14, 2017

This & That - Back to Reality

Well, I'm not going to lie...  being back to work stinks!
We really enjoyed our weekend back - it was great having Saturday and Sunday just at home... just us...  catching up... and doing random stuff.  But I think by Monday morning - it had all caught up to us, even the kids.  

I was wiped out, slept terrible, the whole she-bang.  Monday at work was ok...  I was half productive and half asleep!  Monday evening Kayson wasn't feeling well...  saying he was super tired and had a headache.  (he's never had a headache before, so that worried me).  He slept for about an hour after we got home with ice on his head.  No supper for him...  but he perked up a little before bed.  Tuesday morning he woke warm - not a big temp, just about 99, and he said he felt fine... just tired.  I really debated keeping him home, but we sent him to BTB.  I checked on him Tuesday morning, and the supervisor said he was doing well - dabbing and running around the gym at that time.  ha.  

Tuesday night he seemed better...  definitely a pep in his step, he ate supper well, but then got super tired around 7:30.  Again this morning, he just seemed more tired than normal.  He's usually our kid that gets up and eats awesome and talks and just seems happy...  not lately.  So I sure hope he's just fighting off this heat and being tired.  Worries the crap out of me.  ugh. 

Cora is doing well... she was excited to be back to school with her friends.  "I wonder if my friends will remember me" she said.  Ha.  Funny.  Who wouldn't remember you Cora?!?!

Ryan developed a cough the last couple days in Mexico...  that cough that just continues and is rather annoying!  He went to doc yesterday, so hoping meds will kick in fast.  

And myself...  well, still tired.  Yesterday I had a sad day... I'm guessing it started with my worrying about Kayson Tuesday morning.  I know I get like this... and I try really hard to shake it off, but apparently it's hard for me.  But all day, I just felt 'blue'... I really wished I could have talked to Mom yesterday...  which is so odd, because Mom and I didn't really chat a lot...  but for some reason, I just missed her terribly yesterday.  She would have just ooohed and awwed over the kids, and I miss that.  

So, back to reality here.  
It's nice being home, but I do miss those relaxing days in Mexico!

snuggled in with a headache and tired...  :(

feeding time for Baby Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment